Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Isn't being done with college suppose to be wonderful?

So I am officially graduated. I received my diploma in the mail last week! At first if felt so wonderful to be completely done and to never have to worry about a test or homework ever again. To my dismay I found I actually miss school. I think by the time you start to appreciate your classes and your teachers you are suddenly walking across a stage in a ridiculous hat shaking the hands of teachers you've never met. I now understand why people attend grad school. I think it wouldn't be to bad if I had a job I loved, but seeing as I live in Idaho there isn't much in the way of jobs here. I did however take a phlebotomy class last week and that was way fun. After the initial first poke I felt much better about it. The only downfall to this was I had to be a guinea pig for everyone else. Not such a good feeling when you know you are the first person they have ever poked. I actually thought it was kinda fun, but now I have to try and get someone to hire me for 2 months (because hopefully we're moving somewhere for chase's internship).
So instead of working I am a bum. I get up early go to the gym (I started a great new workout, so great I can't walk the next day!!!!) Then come home and get ready the major downfall to this is I am up dressed and ready for the day by 11am and am bored for the next 6 hours until chase gets home. SO my house is ridiculously clean cause they is nothing else to do and I found out that I can vacuum my entire house from one electrical outlet. Yep it's that small! Also I now volunteer at my old job because I miss it so much :( Well that's about it for my life here in Rexburg! Hopefully something interesting will happen so I actually have something fun to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment