Thursday, May 27, 2010
How rude!
So the other day Chase and I are driving down main street on our way to Walmart. We stop at a the red light and I look over and see the top of the curly haired blonde kids heads. How cute is that! So naturally I turn to chase and point it out to him. Then he points out the mom driving the car who is now "mean mugging" us. I smile and she flicks me off! What the heck. I complement her kids and she choices to tell me to F off. I was not laughing at the fact that she was driving in an old beat-up car that looked like it was about to die. Or the fact that she had nasty hair that was held up by a scrunchy, who still uses those! Or her nasty husband in the sleeveless shirt with a cigarette and a nasty mustache, not to mention the kids were so small the definitely needed to be in car seats! So I continued to smile and just assumed she had a low self esteem. What is it with people these days. I am never complimenting anyones kids again you never know next time they might try to hit me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did not know you had a blog...I am going to add you to my blog list!!
ReplyDelete