
Then two weekends ago we went to California to see Cami!! This was so much fun! The drive was way long; we left Friday at 1pm and arrived at hour hotel at 2am in Cali. In order to keep ourselves occupied I had a list of random topics to talk about. The first being kids names seeing as we have never really discussed this in the 4 years we have known each other why not start now! This was a brilliant discussion because it kept us busy for all the way to Twin Falls (about 3hours). Turns out we agree on some but not so much on others... not that it really matters seeing as it will be a long time before we need them. But we did decide we like girl names with boy nick-names for example our favorite Charlotte and call her Charlie! (Kristan and Diane do not even think about stealing this I will kill you!) Then we met some interesting characters in Winnemucca Nevada, but had that most delicious mozzarella sticks ever. My mouth is watering thinking about it!
Anyways so we did all the touristy things in San Francisco, including Pier 39, shopping, beach etc. It was so much fun! Sunday night Chase’s mission buddy and his wife came to visit and we played games and went to dinner. Yeah I know I’m a sinner, but so is Cami! I called to see what she was doing only to find her team had gone to California pizza kitchen, so I didn’t feel as bad. Monday we went to Cami’s game and sat in the rain watching. It was so much fun though! They won which made it even better.
Then at 2pm we left for home, after getting our retarded speeding ticket in Jackpot Nevada we arrived home at 4am. Both of us had things to do at 8am so running off of 3 hours of sleep we ventured off to school and work. But all in all it was so much fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat! I am now officially done with my internship and am going to miss it so much! It has been the most amazing experience ever. Well that’s about all that has been happening. I am going to start the job search next week and am dreading every minute of it. Wish me luck!

You need to get some Pictures up here from your trips! Sounds like you have been one busy lady! Getting a job is not as bad as it sounds, you just have to hang in there and be patient even though it's tough. I'm sure you'll find something amazing!
ReplyDeleteWe rarely had a trip to CA that didn't come with a stupid speeding ticket somewhere in Nevada...those cops just hang out waiting to pull over every car that goes by!
ReplyDeleteAnd good luck with the job hunt, like Diane said, it's not so bad...plus you now have tons of experience from your internship so you'll find something fun soon!
cami is living in california? in the bay? we're in san jose, right by san fran! :-)
ReplyDelete