Friday, March 25, 2011

Back in the Burg sigh....

So Chase and I are back in Rexburg. I know I am a total slacker considering the last time I wrote we had just got to DC. But here we are months later back to our old lives. We moved back to the same complex we lived in before (but this time with new managers...Thank goodness!). It was nice to have all of our new stuff back. I got sick of living out of a suitcase and using other peoples stuff. Although and I am very grateful for my mom and Diane who helped make our DC apartment more homey! Her are a few pictures of the new place. I finally finished decorating.




Chase is back in school with only 2 more semesters to go after this one ends in two weeks! I am so excited to finally say goodbye to this frozen tundra forever! It snowed this morning which just reminds me how much I love this place(sense the sarcasm)! I am back working at the Plasma Center. It is pretty much a love had relationship. But it is a good job especially for Rexburg. Chase is working on campus again for the security office. And from what I can tell he really enjoys that.

We are starting to look in to Grad school for both of us. Chase has decided he wants to go into Fire Protection Engineering. I am excited for him it seems like a good program and something he will really enjoy. I have decided I would like to go to PA school. So once he gets into school I will start looking around to see what options I have. We both still have a few prerequisites we need to take but we are hoping to get those done once we move.

Well that is pretty much the update on our lives! I am heading to Virginia next month and looking forward to that. Hopefully I won't be such a slacker and post sooner rather than later!

P.S. I forgot to tell you! We bought tickets to WICKED!!!!!!!!!!! row A!!!!!!!! I know we are super stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment